Atlantic Physical Therapy is Philadelphia’s premier physical therapy and pelvic floor rehabilitation center.
Our clinical staff are all Doctors of Physical Therapy with extensive training in orthopedics and pelvic floor rehabilitation. Our evaluations are comprehensive and include medical history reviews, postural and gait analysis, and testing of strength, flexibility, and range of motion. Our therapists work with you to return you to doing the things you love as quickly as possible by employing the latest evidence-based practice and manual therapy techniques. We educate our patients in anatomy, exercise, and the healing process so that they are active participants in their own recovery.
- Women’s Health and Pelvic Floor Rehab
- Spinal rehab including back school, traction, and core stabilization training
- Spinal stenosis, herniated and bulging disc injuries
- Whiplash and neck pain
- Rotator cuff sprains, impingement syndrome and shoulder pain
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis, patello-femoral syndrome, meniscus tears and chondromalacia
- Post-surgical rehab for knee and hip replacements, shoulder, knee, and ankle surgeries.
- Wrist pain, tendinitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendinitis and post-surgical repairs
- Concussion management
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Balance and gait training
- Sports medicine
- Return to work program, work conditioning and work hardening
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCEs)
- Golfer’s and tennis elbow
- Myofascial release through the Graston technique